The ATC19 app serves as your all-in-one event guide putting everything you need to know in your pocket on your mobile device.
Download for FREE!
Available in the iOS App Store and through Android Google Play
Or, access the Web Version of the App.
This is the best way to access complete event information, view the program and build your personal schedule, access abstracts, and stay connected with daily reminders and updates at the meeting.
Access All Event Information
- Build your daily schedule
- View all presented abstracts
- Receive daily reminders and updates
- Network and connect with other attendees
- Easily post and interact with others on Twitter
- Access the Virtual Meeting Bag
NEW THIS YEAR!
- ATC’s People’s Choice Award: Vote for the best in plenary abstracts
- Search the event program by topic
- Vote for Best in Congress posters
Society Specific Events
Society specific events are found by clicking on each society’s logo under the Meeting Resources section of the home screen.
Tips on Building Your Schedule
Building your Daily Schedule by using the ATC Mobile App will greatly enhance your experience.
- You must be logged in to create a schedule.
- Click on the "Schedule" icon on the bottom banner of the app near the home button.
- Click on the 3 lines at the top right corner of the Schedule Screen.
- Select from the following options:
- View Sessions
- By clicking on a session within the program, you can add to your personal schedule by clicking on the "Schedule" in the top right corner.
- You can also add a session to your personal schedule by pressing on the session listing and holding 1 second to quickly add a session to your schedule.
- Add Meeting
- Enter meeting details and then click "Done" to add to your personal schedule.
- Export Schedule
- Email your personal schedule to yourself.
- Your selected schedule can be viewed by clicking the "Schedule" icon on the bottom banner of the app near the home button.
- Selected sessions and added meetings will appear in BOLD color.
How to Log-in and Create an Account
Creating an account in the ATC Mobile App will allow you to build your schedule and network with Congress attendees.
When you download the app, you will be prompted to create an account by entering your "Last Name" and "Registration Badge ID".