The American Transplant Congress will grant a number of Awards to for outstanding work that is submitted through the ATC 2019 abstract submission.
Young Investigator Travel Awards
This award is designed to recognize a Young Investigator's outstanding work and to help off set the expense to attend the Congress.
To be eligible for an award, the following criteria must be met:
- An individual must be the first author on a submitted abstract and must present the abstract during ATC 2019.
- An individual must be a Trainee within (2) years completion of their training and/or fellowship in a program in which either an ASTS or AST member is associated.
- A signed letter from the Trainee's program director identifying and requesting travel support need uploaded at the time of abstract submission.
Selection is based on the following:
- Awardees will be selected from the pool of eligible applicants based upon the abstract's degree of excellence as determined by the Joint Planning Committee;
- Authors will not be considered for a travel award if the required letter is not attached;
- No exceptions will be made should the criteria above not be met.
Best in Congress Posters
ATC attendees will have the opportunity to vote for the Best in Congress Posters presented during each poster session. Voting will be done via the ATC mobile application.
- Should your poster be selected, ATC will send you a notification to submit a PowerPoint or PDF of your poster.
- Your poster PowerPoint or PDF will then be displayed on a large monitor the morning after your poster presentation.
- The monitor will be displayed on Level 2 of the John B. Hynes Convention Center.