ATC iPad Rental
In place of the printed program book, ATC uses the Congress Mobile App to include a robust itinerary planner and abstract viewer. The planner will allow attendees to view all sessions, read full abstracts, and build onsite itineraries. ATC is also offering the opportunity for attendees to rent an iPad to use onsite. The iPad will automatically have the ATC19 Mobile App downloaded. A limited number of iPads are available to rent, so please take advantage of this opportunity.
iPad Rental Information
The ATC iPad Rental Desk will be located in the Registration Area of the Convention Center.
Open hours are below:
|Saturday, June 1||11:00 am - 7:30 pm|
|Sunday, June 2||6:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Monday, June 3||6:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday, June 4||6:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday, June 5||6:30 am - 10:00 am|
ATC iPad User Terms and Agreement
The device is the property of ATC and PSAV. The device rental fee is $65.00 for June 1 - June 5, 2019.
- Rental pick-up starts Saturday, June 1 at 11:00 am
- Rental return ends Wednesday, June 5 at 11:00 am
- There are no daily rentals
- One (1) iPad rental per attendee
- Any damages, loss or jailbreaking (the act of hacking the operating system and removing manufacturer protections in an attempt to modify the device) will result in fees applied back to the rental user.
- The rental user agrees to provide credit card information at the time of rental pick-up that will only be used should damages, loss or jailbreaking occur.
- No additional applications are permitted to be downloaded to the device.
Damage, loss, or jailbreaking will be billed at the following rates:
$480.00 - Apple iPad (WiFi only)
$35.00 - iPad Charger
To rent an iPad, you will have the option to add this to your registration when registering for the meeting.